09 Feb Lesson#1 DEMO – Interface
Video language: English
In this video, I’ll show how the different categories the interface is divided. Each category contains specific parameters related to the title. There are additional parameters in both right and left side of the box dialog.
- The whole interface is organized in 4 main categories: Materials, Lights, Geometry and Settings.
- Each category has an alternative menu where you can find different parameters to work with, either left nor right side.
- There are 2 tabs more at the end of the upper panel, to render with different modes and to show frame buffer.
- Everything will be listed according to the category it belongs. Lights, Materials on the scene, proxies, etc.
- When you change Category, the options in the lower part will do as well.
All the subscribers have access to the files of each lesson (START and FINAL version)