Lesson#8 – V-Ray Materials (Demo Ita Rhino)
ITALIANO – Tutti i video del corso sono in italiano. Le annotazioni e i file in basso, sono in Inglese per tutti.
V-RAY FOR RHINO
In this video I’ll show you how to create the most common and basic materials. This is a process that will help to make materials in a simple way; with the complicity of a good light balance the materials will look great by themselves without waste time in complexity for this phase.
- Don’t use too brighten colors, they will look fake.
- Always Use Diffuse = BLACK for metal chrome and pure glass.
- Use Fresnel will be always activated, so deactivate it for every metal material.
- “Affect Shadows” is always enabled too, in case you create glass materials.
- All the materials in the scene will be listed under Materials Category.
All the subscribers have access to the files of each lesson (START and FINAL version)