Videos not working
FINAL & POST
In this lesson you’ll see the result of planning the rendering process in order to make an easy post-production work. The techniques explained here, are very easy to use but the most important thing it’s to never exaggerate the effects and have fun experimenting with awareness.
- LIGHT&SHADE TECHNIQUE
- This is a very “gentle” way to improve forms and contrasts in your image.
- As said in the video, every good post production is never excessive, it’s defined as almost “invisible”. If you need to work too much with post-production that probably means your image wasn’t good at the start. “Light & Shade” is a great technique you can use to improve the contrast as if you were a painter:
- Light & Shade technique: New layer / Opacity 20% / Soft light as blending mode.
- Paint with black color to darken and with white color to brighten.
- Add flares using blending mode as Screen as well.
- Use a vibrant blue color line set to Screen mode.
- Every correction must be subtle and almost invisible
- Take advantage of Material ID to make quick selections in Photoshop