15 Jun Lesson#3 – V-Ray Sun and Physical Camera
Video language: Italiano
The V-Ray Sun and the Physical Camera are so simple to use.
Just treat them as a real sun and a real DSLR camera:
- We ALWAYS use V-Ray Materials > VRayMtl
- We ALWAYS assign a generic VRayMtl to the entire scene to test the lighting
- More important: Change shutter speed value for external rendering
- Place V-Ray Sun (go to the environment tab to add the sky )
- Just move the Sun up and down to see how this affect the scene: it’s like the real sun!
- If you need more or less light don’t modify the SUN! Use Shutter Speed:lower values > more light / higher values > less light
All the subscribers have access to the files of each lesson (START and FINAL version)