Lesson#8 – Materials [ DEMO ita ]
Video language: Italiano
In this video I’ll show you how to create the most common and basic materials. This is a process that will help to make materials in a simple way; with the complicity of a good light balance the materials will look great by themselves without waste time in complexity for this phase.
- Don’t use too brighten colors, they will look fake.
- Always Use Diffuse = BLACK for metal chrome and pure glass.
- Use Fresnel will be always activated, so deactivate it for every metal material.
- “Affect Shadows” is always enabled too, in case you create glass materials.
- All the materials in the scene will be listed under Materials Category.
All the subscribers have access to files of each lesson, in START and FINAL mode